Why choose us?
There are a host of reasons why so many families choose Lollipops Airport. Here are just a few of them:
- Awesome location with Butterfly Creek just a five minute walk away
- We acknowledge and value cultural diversity
- We work in partnership with parents and whanau to establish a sense of belonging and trust
- Celebrate a wide range of cultural days
- Weekly walks to local marae, around the lake, sculpture park and centre community
- Transition to school programme
- Healthy cooked halal meals with snacks (and we can cater for children with allergies)
- Friday lunchbox day
- Separate rooms for different age groups plus the ability to mix together to support Tuakana-Teina
- Lots of educational and fun activities including cooking, dance and Zumba
- We work closely with the community to support a range of children’s charities
Our centre philosophy is underpinned by the NZ Curriculum- Te Whariki.
Teachers will participate in open communication by listening and talking with parents and whanau, forming a partnership to achieve best outcomes for our children. Our teaching team believes in providing a home-away-from home atmosphere by being welcoming, caring, passionate and sensitive to the individual needs of each child. Our practice includes being consistent and professional in providing positive experiences and outcomes for the children.
Children will be encouraged to be active risk takers, developing their confidence and self- help skills. They will be acknowledged as being their own unique person having their own physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and social qualities.
Our learning environment is underpinned by the principles of Mannkitanga; care and respect for all people, places and things.
Stimulating routines and opportunities for fun activities will be provided encouraging children to develop their own working theories and extending their interests and independence.
We acknowledge and respect the diversity of the individual child by empowering the love of learning for their future journey.
Evolve Education Group is a leader in early childhood education, with over 100 centres across New Zealand offering a range of top quality learning options for all of our families.
Our highly regarded brands – which include Active Explorers, Lollipops, Pascals, Learning Adventures, Little Wonders, Little Lights and Little Earth Montessori - nurture children to love learning and become the best they can be. Rich and diverse educational opportunities are delivered by passionate, experienced educators in purpose designed centres equipped with the latest learning resources.
Evolve Education Group is helping shape the future, preparing little minds for great things in today’s ever changing world.