ECE Certified Teacher - Apply today!
- You are driven by your compassion and love for children, work best being part of a harmonious, supportive team, and love variety throughout your work day.
- Culture of support and personal growth
- Paid teaching registration and first aid
- Subsidised childcare for your children
- Ask us about our Graduate Sign on bonus if you are a recent Grad and looking for your first opportunity!
In the heart of the city, we have a real cosmopolitan atmosphere and are close to surrounding suburbs with public transport right outside our front door. Lollipops Auckland Central is a GORGEOUS oasis, set up wonderfully for immersive adventures for children and teachers alike. From the outside of our building, you would never guess what a treasure trove we are on the inside - just like a secret garden!
We are all about personal and professional growth and we are the perfect place for you to be if you want to be surrounded by support and like minded ECE professionals!
Our centre is made up of a very diverse community, being in the middle of the CBD, we have really risen and shone with the holistic support we have given all of our families during this very trying time we are currently experiencing. We are all in this together and if you value what we value, you will be so very much appreciated by our families.
Key skills and experience required:
- Hold an ECE Teacher qualification and be registered as an ECE Teacher in New Zealand
- Ability to teach and support children in a positive, nurturing way
- Excellent at building relationships with parents and whanau
- Knowledgeable of ECE regulations, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning and professional practice
We would love to hear about your ECE journey so far! Happy to have an informal, confidential chat to get the ball rolling. Complete our application form below and attach your C.V for consideration.
Any queries, please email mailto:email@example.com