What We Do
- At Browns Bay Lollipops we are a passionate community of learners
- Our children and famalies are valued, respected and warmly welcomed into our Lollipops Whanau
- We are consistently striving to build lifelong relationships with our children, families and community
- We delight in watching our children grow, learn and play, and we are committed as teachers to provide a safe, supportive, loving and stimulating learning environment.
- We encourage our children to be independent, confident and reflective leaners. This enables them to develop their self-worth and to socialise and contribute to group situations.
- We challenge ourselves at Lollipops Browns Bay to provide an ever changing and dynamic centre filled with love, laughter and happiness.
- We are inspired by our early childhood curriculum Te Whariki and we use it to guide our best teaching practise every day.
- We are proud of our New Zealand heritage and will provide our children with as many great outdoor Kiwi experiences that this beautiful country has to offer.
- We review policies, documents and practises on a regular basis to ensure the quality of the service we provide.