Apply now - ECE Certified Teacher
Lollipops New Plymouth are looking for a new team member - if you're a Certified ECE Teacher and think you'd love to be part of the team - we encourage you to apply here!
- Culture of celebrating success - tamariki and teachers alike
- Tuakana/teina relationships are really nurtured within our large, open planned environment
- Paid Teaching registration and first aid
- Subsidised childcare
At Lollipops New Plymouth, we encourage all children to grow up strong in their identity, language and culture. Our teachers are also supported to share and embrace their own culture while appreciating and immersing themselves in the cultures of others and through bicultural practice.
We are focused on educational success for all, no matter what that looks like for each individual. Children develop a sense of responsibility for the well-being of people, the environment (particularly the natural environment) and the world around and our curriculum is based on childrens needs and interests to engage them in a passion for learning and curiosity.
What we're seeking:
- A Qualified & Certified ECE Teacher
- An ECE professional with strong relationship building skills, with children and adults alike
- A nurturing and passionate teacher that strives for best learning outcomes for each individual child
Interested? Submit your confidential application and resume to us by using the link below. Any queries, we would love to hear - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to meet you! Come visit - you will love what you see.