Like to enrol or visit us?Get in touch
Welcome to Lollipops Parnell.
- Our centre is licensed for 60 Children. We have experienced qualified teachers, most of whom are provisionally or fully registered. We also have a strong management team which ensures your child receives the best education and care possible. Being part of the Evolve Education Group, we believe is continuous growth and professional development, therefore we are fully committed to supporting our teachers towards their full qualifications and registration. Our Centre prides itself in providing the best learning environment for our children with the best resources in form of our teachers, playing material and environment.
- We are ideally located at the bottom of the Domain and its bush, in the quiet Carlaw Park precinct, which is safe and easy to access by public transports and vehicle. Being in an office building guarantees our facilities are comfortable and secure for our children, with a lot of natural light and we are very fortunate to have a beautiful outdoors area.
- As teachers, we believe in nurturing and teaching children to become competent and confident learners who are capable of thinking independently and believe in their own strength and abilities to achieve.
- We work closely with the parents and family to develop the best learning and environment opportunities for our children. Our common goal is our children wellbeing and development and to provide them with a positive learning environment where they can learn and grow alongside each other.
- Our team promotes an open-door policy and communication process that encourages children, staff, management and parents/whanau/caregivers to feel a sense of belonging within our environment.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information regarding our centre or if you would like to come and visit our friendly and nurturing environment.
The Education Review Office (ERO) is the New Zealand government department that evaluates and reports on the education and care of students in schools and early childhood services. ERO’s reports are used by parents, teachers, early childhood education managers, school principals and trustees, and by government policy makers.
Early childhood services are reviewed on average once every three years. Reviews will be more frequent where the performance of a school or centre is poor and there are risks to the education and safety of the students, or less frequent where a school has a stable reporting history and demonstrates good self-review processes and use of its assessment information.You can read our centre’s ERO review here.
Monday – Friday - 7:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday Closed
Ages Catered For:
3 Months to 5 Years.
60 children, including 24 Under 2’s