Why choose us?
These are some of the wonderful things our tamariki can experience at Lollipops Warkworth:
- Passionate teachers
- Strong community focus
- Cosy, family orientated home away from home
- Nutritious meals provided following Healthy Heart Menu
- Project based learning inspired by Reggio Emilia
- Sustainable centre with vegetable gardens, chickens, community pantry and sustainable practices (worm farm, composting, recycling)
- Exciting extracurricular programmes offered including Little Scientist and ballet classes on a weekly basis
- Close relationships with local schools
- Regular trips and excursions
- Inviting spacious areas for both under 2’s and over 2’s
- Affordable fees and flexible sessions and nappies provided.
- 20 hours free for 3 to 5 year olds
We value, celebrate and affirm children for who they are. We use the environment as the third teacher which provides us with opportunities to develop our sustainable practices where children contribute to our centre culture and learn values of respect. We believe that it takes a village to raise a child and therefore build trusting and respectful relationships with our community which enables us to give back to the land that feeds and protects us.
Evolve Education Group is a leader in early childhood education, with over 100 centres across New Zealand offering a range of top quality learning options for all of our families.
Our highly regarded brands – which include Active Explorers, Lollipops, Pascals, Learning Adventures, Little Wonders, Little Lights and Little Earth Montessori – nurture children to love learning and become the best they can be. Rich and diverse educational opportunities are delivered by passionate, experienced educators in purpose designed centres equipped with the latest learning resources.
Evolve Education Group is helping shape the future, preparing little minds for great things in today’s ever changing world.