Why choose us?
There are a host of reasons why families choose Lollipops Coatesville. Here are just a few of them:
- Purpose built centre in a beautiful rural location
- Amazing natural outdoor space with real grass, vegetable gardens and grazing animals
- Modern facilities
- High ratio of qualified and experienced teachers
- Working towards Healthy Heart silver award
- All food provided and children with food restrictions catered for
- Rhonda’s aerobics fortnightly
- Weekly music and drama sessions
- We use technology to promote learning and have our own PCs and iPads
- Regular excursions within local and extended community
- Good relationships with our local community (schools, parents, locals)
- Excellent transition to school programme including visits to Coatesville Primary School
We strongly believe children learn best through play, being directors in their own learning. We promote an environment where children are empowered to be inquisitive, curious and engaged learners.
We foster relationships with the natural environment where children can explore and learn in their own time.
Family and Community
We are a family orientated Centre that builds strong partnerships with our families/whanau.
We believe our tamariki will flourish when their family/whanau are fully involved in our Centre.
We cater to the needs of children in a holistic manner embracing culture, diversity and individuality. Children will develop a sense of trust, belonging, independence, through sensitive observation.
Teachers have respect for and trust in children as initiators, explorers and independent learners.
We believe children learn best when they have developed trust in the adults around them. By working together we foster children who become life-long learners, believe that an environment that is reach in active participation with the world around them will continue to strengthen each child's development.
The primary caregivers' focus is on enabling and supporting close attachments between a small group of children and their family. Establishing and maintaining close reciprocal relationships with the children creates trust in the adults around them.
Evolve Education Group is a leader in early childhood education, with over 120 centres across New Zealand offering a range of top quality learning options for all of our families.
Our highly regarded brands – which include Active Explorers, Lollipops, Pascals, Learning Adventures, Little Wonders, Little Lights and Little Earth Montessori – nurture children to love learning and become the best they can be. Rich and diverse educational opportunities are delivered by passionate, experienced educators in purpose designed centres equipped with the latest learning resources.
Evolve Education Group is helping shape the future, preparing little minds for great things in today’s ever changing world.